Sao Paulo - Bonecas

We start with only one forum in english. More forums will be created in future if needed.
Répondre
PeterFFM
Rank 0
Rank 0
Remerciements : 0

Sao Paulo - Bonecas

Message par PeterFFM »

Going to Sao Paulo End September. Anyone knows about Bonecas there? Any suggestions, what are the prices? What can I expect?

Thank you for your help.
lopotex
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par lopotex »

Below is some info I found on a different site. Not my information and I have not tested the places but maybe you find it useful. I was myself in SP only a few weeks ago but unfortunately before I found this info. Please let me know about your experiences in SP. You can mail me on tandoor401@yahoo.com

here we go:

In São Paulo there is an impressive amount of shemale places but I have to tell you that many of them are really dangerous for foreigners.
* There are really three good places close to the tourists's normal area in São Paulo: Amaral Gurgel Avenue, Cesário Mota street and Major Sertório street. In these places you can find many of the models that appear on this site and it is where there are the most reliable shemales.
* Indianápolis Avenue :
it is a place with a significant number of shemales but is more distant from downtown and is a little more dangerous.
* Lineu of Paula Machado street (The famous Jockey):
it is the only place where I see shemales working in the daytime under the strong sun, but they never pass there at night, assaults, cuts, shots etc - too dangerous , abusive customers, derelict cars etc.
In the Largo do Arouche neighborhood there is 2 clubs in the same street with great shemales presence. The first : Planet G - Rego Freitas Street 56. The other place is Danger DanceClub - Rego Freitas Street 470. In both dance clubs you can find many transsexuals but these places are predominantly for gay people.

There is also other club called LOVE STORY in Downtown where the shemales mix with beautiful GGs increasing the choices available to the visitor.
Unhappily most of the brazilian t-girls don't speak English (Spanish, Italian and Portuguese is the norm) but they know how to communicate with people very well ;-)
lopotex
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par lopotex »

ahh...forgot to mention: Be careful about using the term boneca. As I understand it it is quite derogatory (?). Maybe someone else knows better.
sumisomur
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par sumisomur »

Répondre