Paris TS

We start with only one forum in english. More forums will be created in future if needed.
Répondre
Pyro35
Rank 0
Rank 0
Remerciements : 0

Paris TS

Message par Pyro35 »

I've been looking on the net and I'm thinking of planning a trip to Paris for culture and other things. I think Monika Kowski is one of the hottest in Paris .

Is she a good TS to start with and have a wonderful time?
Let me know. :P
woolfy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Message par woolfy »

laeticia seems to be a sure bet for a start, although I don't know her
Pyro35
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par Pyro35 »

Well I compared Monika with Laetitia. I find Monika more beautiful. So when I'm making my plans to go to Paris I'll go for Monika.
sizeman
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par sizeman »

Pyro35 a écrit :Well I compared Monika with Laetitia. I find Monika more beautiful. So when I'm making my plans to go to Paris I'll go for Monika.
Try Monika or Yessica in paris, they are both hot as hell.However be advised that Tgs in Paris and Europe in general can no way replace the beauties i have encountered in BKK and California.
Pyro35
Rank 0
Rank 0

well sizeman

Message par Pyro35 »

I know the shemales in BKK are very hot but here its just personal preference too. I know Polish girls are very beautiful.

I'll go for Monika when I can go to Paris, but it will be next year, this year Spain but no money to meet shemales.
Pyro35
Rank 0
Rank 0

I made a mistake

Message par Pyro35 »

I read she is a brazilian shemale. But with the hair I thought Polish because some Polish girls I knew in Disney when I worked there were blond.
sizeman
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: I made a mistake

Message par sizeman »

Pyro35 a écrit :I read she is a brazilian shemale. But with the hair I thought Polish because some Polish girls I knew in Disney when I worked there were blond.

I had both of them in the Bois de Boulogne, last year: 40Euros for Monika and 30 euros for Yessica.They were both equally hot, Yessica is however not functional, too much hormones taken here.The one i would repeat with, is Yessica, just loooves the way she gets into it.Monika is cool also but somewhta lacks the sensuality of Yessica.

They are both great, guaranteed it's ur choice.
brindabella
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par brindabella »

For a visitor to paris who has no idea where to go can you help me with some address to meet these girls or others thanks
sizeman
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par sizeman »

brindabella a écrit :For a visitor to paris who has no idea where to go can you help me with some address to meet these girls or others thanks
For a fast fuck behind trees, go to the infamous BOIS DE BOULOGNE, take the subway to PORTE d'Auteuil and then walk towards the Roland Garros stadium until u reach a fairly big circle, take right onto the:Allee de la reine Marguerite and keep walking straight, u shall see every night after 11 pm some hot as hell tgs.

Escualita club, every Sunday night at La Follies Pigalle Night club is TG night, take the subway to the PIGALLE station and look left when u walk up the stairs, u cant miss teh club, it's every Sunday nights only from 11.30 PM till dawn.
Répondre