Tia Phoenixx: back to Zurich (Dec.16-19)& Geneva (Dec.20

Ici tout ce qui concerne les trans en Suisse SVP!
Répondre
TiaPhoenixx
Rank 1
Rank 1
Remerciements : 0

Tia Phoenixx: back to Zurich (Dec.16-19)& Geneva (Dec.20

Message par TiaPhoenixx »

Hello my Swiss friends...finally...I'm back to town after a very long break, since i live in Toronto now (check my website for details: www.tia-phoenixx.com)

Here is my confirmed tour dates:

1.Zurich: Dec.16 to Dec.19 2010
2. Geneva: Dec. 20 to 22 2010

For those who have not got the chance to meet me, let me briefly introduce myself:

I am a well known ALL NATURAL shemale companion in North America , currently having a house in Toronto, but travel to other cities and countries very often.

I have a strong credibility, having more than 200 positive reviews from delighted customers and none of a negative review so far during 4 years of career as a tgirl companion. Please check sample of my recent reviews on my website. The reviews are taken from various review boards in Canada and USA.

Eventhough I am all natural tgirl (no hormones and no surgery), I am very feminine, passable, down-to-earth, WITTY (open for discussion,love to talk, and laugh), open minded (offering SOME FANTASIES AND FETISHES), friendly and YES, I am FULLY FUNCTIONAL (guaranteed!)

enjoy my sexy pictures with various different looks, my video clips, bio, REVIEWS, service offered, location, FAQ as well as my updated BLOG (my stories and thoughts as a person)

www.tia-phoenixx.com
My Swiss's cell phone will be posted on my website on the day of my arrival. Please send me e-mail for bookings or any other inquiries

I look forward to seeing all of you again my friends!
Tia Phoenixx :D
Pièces jointes
_DMS4478-03-L.jpg
_DMS4478-03-L.jpg (29.24 Kio) Consulté 541 fois
asianphoenixx2.jpg
asianphoenixx2.jpg (40.16 Kio) Consulté 548 fois
_DMS4571-crop-04.jpg
_DMS4571-crop-04.jpg (32.55 Kio) Consulté 542 fois
TiaPhoenixx
Rank 1
Rank 1
Remerciements : 0