milano

We start with only one forum in english. More forums will be created in future if needed.
Répondre
manninger
Rank 0
Rank 0
Remerciements : 0

milano

Message par manninger »

In the near future I am planning to visit Milano which is probably the capital city for transsexuals! But can anybody help me where I can find shemales who are working on the street or does anybody have a tip where to go? My problem is that I don´t speak any italian. I hope somebody can help me! thanks manninger
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 8
Rank 8
Remerciements : 175

Milano

Message par admin »

Hi Manninger,

Try this address:
http://www.arcaton.com/placca.php?table=trans

There are pix and phone numbers - most of the description is understandable even if you do not speak italian.

Cheers,
Trader.
koksukka
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par koksukka »

Hi Manninger - you really will have no problem whatsoever - the streets and roads all over Italy have hundreds if not thousands of delicious Brazilian he-girls just waiting for you - down where I live - not too far from Pisa - we get the most fabulous display every night from about 9pm - it's great! I for one cannot keep away! Try in Milan, the streets not far from the Arcadia....in Florence in the city park...delectable stuff! For street girls, as long as you can say 'Quanto Costo' and understand 'Cinquante' means Euros50 you'll do just fine.......you can get it in the back of your car cheaper - usually Trente (30) or they'll offer 'La Casa' which means their flat.......'In bocca' means a blow-job (usually Trente), whilst 'In Culo' means the full monty. Upmarket call-girls who operate only from theor Case are around Cento CFinquante (Euros 150) - Ok? Enjoy :D :D :D
koksukka
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par koksukka »

Hi Manninger, I've found exactly the site you need http://toptransex.redir.it - if you go there you'll find on the menu 'locali' click and you'll get all the info needed to find 'delicious crackling' all over Italy - including my road! It's all in Italian but the streets in Milan are all listed so you don't need to speak the langusge just a map. 8)
bbois77
Rank 0
Rank 0

Milan up-dates?

Message par bbois77 »

Hi Guys,
I will be going to Milan shortly, and hope to meet another admirer and tour the locations and or meet up an ecsort girl, anyone any more up-dates or recommendations? Or indeed if anyone else wants to join us let me know, thanks in advance,Bois
Répondre