Transgirls in Thailand

We start with only one forum in english. More forums will be created in future if needed.
Répondre
latex2001
Rank 2
Rank 2
Remerciements : 0

Transgirls in Thailand

Message par latex2001 »

Hello in 2 Weeks, I go to thailand. Have somebody informations where I can found nice transgirls?? Or have somebody Internet-Adresses????

Thanks a lot for information
rossi30
Rank 1
Rank 1

Message par rossi30 »

Hi Latex,
Where in Thailand are you going?
Most tourist spots have their ladyboys (Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, CHiang Mai)...
latex2001
Rank 2
Rank 2

Message par latex2001 »

first stay in bangkok and after i'll go to phuket....
rossi30
Rank 1
Rank 1

Message par rossi30 »

Hi,
From what I have heard, a good place to go is Nana Entertainement Plaza. There are a couple of ladyboy bars there. One of them is the Casanova, but I have heard that he girls there can be quite aggresive and entertaining. One tip, if you go to a bar, find out who the "mamasan" is and buy her a drink, and chat with her. Tell her what you are looking for, and she will be able to recommend a girl to you. Also, in PAtpong, the Kings Castle has pre and post op girls. ASk first, or you might be dissapointed.

In Phuket, they are all aver the place. However, a good concentration can be found in Soi Crocodile off Bangla Road. Yoiu see them during the day in thw shopping centres, riding motorcycles, eating, etc...

Good luck.

Toni
Thaipan
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par Thaipan »

I was in BKK in March and there are to ladyboy (Katoey) bars in Nana Plaza on Soi 4 or Soi nana as the locals call it. Casanova is one that has bene mentioned and the other is Obsession. There is also KC 3 in Patpong.

Current bar fine (to take one out of the bar) is 500 baht in NEP, cost for ST is about 1000 baht and LT is 1500 baht all dependent on your bargaining skills!!! Do not pay until the following morning and make sure you lock up all your valuables!

Other wise have fun! I did :D
Thaipan
Répondre