'Italian' Tgirls Telephone Directory

We start with only one forum in english. More forums will be created in future if needed.
Répondre
koksukka
Rank 0
Rank 0
Remerciements : 0

'Italian' Tgirls Telephone Directory

Message par koksukka »

I have a 'telephone directory' of, so far, 156 girls numbers across Italy (with directions to sites where their pictures are on view - including naturally the two on this site) - the major listing is of course for Milan - including such recently arrived (from Brazil) delectables as Fabiola Nogueira, Barbie, Amanda Taylor, Cristina Bianchini, Niky et alia...Ask and it shall be sent to you. Enjoy you visit here - we've got some truly great stuff... :D Koksukka N. Bumfukka
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 8
Rank 8
Remerciements : 175

Message par admin »

sure!

156 entries for Italy is worth the work!
How about putting them all into the database?

Regards,
admin
koksukka
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par koksukka »

Not being a whiz at this stuff I wouldn't know how, but anyone who gives me their e-mail address will be forwarded the info and can rest assured as a private individual, I won't pass that on anywhere...Should any wish to come and 'test' our local street gallery near Pisa- the store opens at about 10pm and usually features about 60 Brazilian 'products' - that can be organised too...but that entails some 'cost recoupment', of course.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 8
Rank 8

Message par admin »

hi koksukka

Thank you for your work!
Please send it to me: webmaster@trans-girls.com

:-)
koksukka
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par koksukka »

Duly sent t'other day - trust you received same and it was worth it
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 8
Rank 8

Message par admin »

Hello!

Yes I received it! Thank you much!
I will work through the directory and put it online as soon as I have time (much work to do right now)
koksukka
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par koksukka »

GREAT :)! Now up to 185 - plus (as you know, I think) directions where to find the 'street' near Pisa where 50 plus 'unlisted' girls are on display every night(from 10pm)! Should have other directions for other 'streets' elsewhere soon - BUT you don't have a "Where to find?" section! Major setback surely? I love going hunting and viewing the goods before I buy rather than always telephoning a photograph...like that too of course but a night out driving around seeing what's new and getting something just arrived from Brazil is super...Anita last night had only got off the plane that morning! Woweee! :P
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 8
Rank 8

Message par admin »

You are right, "where to find" would be great.

I plan to put up something where ppl could write articles and upload some pics with it (for example a city map).
koksukka
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par koksukka »

Excellent!
Répondre