First time

We start with only one forum in english. More forums will be created in future if needed.
Répondre
mask
Rank 0
Rank 0
Remerciements : 0

First time

Message par mask »

Hi All.
First let me say great site admin.. never thought i'd find anything like this where i can talk to people who feel the same as i do, i thought it was just me with a weird fetish that has suddenly crepped up on me in my mid 30's.

Let me tell you my story.
It all started last year at work as a joke..somebody asked me to copy and paste the boss's head on to a shemale body, so i was up for it, game for a laugh.
But after surfing the net looking at these beautiful women who had dicks i found myself fantasizing and masterbating about them.. i thought i was going through a mid life crisis or something and it was disturbing me because i'm not gay and don't fancy men at all.

I started dropping hints to friends and they just took the piss.. but i knew i was on my own with this one and didn't know what to do about it.

Well i'm at the stage where i'm booking a few weeks in Bangkok at the end of the year, i can't wait to get my hands on some of those ladyboys.. but knowing my luck some fucker who knows me will be there :(

This site has made me feel so much better about myself, knowing i'm not a weirdo and i'm not alone and it's given me a lot more confidence.. thx guy's.

Any imfo you can give to a first timer will be appreciated.

Hopefully i'll have alot of photo's to share with you when i get back from Bangkok.

Be safe.. Mask
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 8
Rank 8
Remerciements : 175

Message par admin »

No problem mask, welcome!

If you want, you can have a gallery here to post your pix.

Did you visit some ts in your home country?
Répondre