bars or clubs in Europe

We start with only one forum in english. More forums will be created in future if needed.
Répondre
deezozo
Rank 0
Rank 0
Remerciements : 0

bars or clubs in Europe

Message par deezozo »

Hi. I'm planning a trip somewhere in Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Denmark, Amsterdam, etc.) Hoping to find a good tgirl bar or club somewhere...a place where you can hang out, have a drink, and get to know the girls. So if anyone has any information about any clubs anywhere in Europe, please let me know. Thanks!
Xen
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par Xen »

Really have not found a good place like that and I have tried. Might try Lellebelle in A'dam, but I find breaking the ice tough big time. London may be your best bet - Wayout and the like. Found a good clip joint in Munich - but it is expensive to engage in that game. Queen in Paris might be of interest but it is best to speak French. I have heard there is a good place in Barcelona - no experience.

Good luck and let me know if you find anything

Xenicity
choxxxz
Rank 9
Rank 9
Remerciements : 39

Message par choxxxz »

Check out http://www.escualita.com (for their new site, flash required) or http://www.escualita.com/travesti_accueil.php for the old one (html).
The site is only in french (except for one page).

I never been there, so I can't tell you more, but it's the TS party in Paris (every sunday and the first friday of every month).

Good luck !
chox.
brianglodcoast
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par brianglodcoast »

I can say the way out club in london is terrefic. Asian girls are workers but everyone there was quite friendly. Highly recomended!
tigerphotos
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par tigerphotos »

Escualita in Paris is far better than way out in London for quality of girls (sorry UK girls)
Répondre