TS Hunting tonight?

We start with only one forum in english. More forums will be created in future if needed.
Répondre
rossi30
Rank 1
Rank 1
Remerciements : 0

TS Hunting tonight?

Message par rossi30 »

Hi,
Any member wants to go TS hunting with me tonight?
I'd suggest the Labyrinth or Oxa, or to meet at the Sihlhallenstrasse.
I'll be checking in a little later, so please message me if any interest.
Rossi
Magnum007
Rank 0
Rank 0

Message par Magnum007 »

Hi Rossi

It's a shame that I've seen your invitation too late. I'd have been interested to go hunting TS once with an expirienced member of this site. Maybe the next time could you launch your offer a little bit earlier so that it's possible for us to go for your offer better.
As I've seen from your profile do you also know Thailand very well. I'll go at beginning of February 03 to Koh Samui for a living. I was the last time 6 years ago there. Maybe do you know Koh Samui also and you can give me a little update what's going on there.
Thanks again for your offer and I wish you all a happy new year and well hunting TS in 2003.

Regards
rossi30
Rank 1
Rank 1

Message par rossi30 »

Hi Magnum007,
Thanks for your reply. I will try in the future to plan it a little better ;-)) I am not always very organized.

Good luck in Ko Samuii. Unfortunately, I do not have any info as I have never set foot there!! I guess that one rule of thumb is: the more "farangs", the more chance of seeing the lovely Thai ladyboys.

Why don't you go to Phuket or Pataya or Bangkok during your stay? Those are places where you are sure to find ladyboys. Also, maybe you can take a look at www.sexy-tip.ch in the "Ausland" section. Unfortunately for me, it's all in german, and I do not understand it very well, but I believe that they are more concerned about GGs than TSs.

If you want more info on Thailand, let me know.
Rossi

P.S. I'm a "not-so" experienced member of this site... I am sure the Webmaster is also a "master" in the T-Girl arts :-))
Répondre